The examination is conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
MCQs: Multiple Choice Questions
Method to determine the merit:
Conversion of raw score in Aptitude Test, Mathematics, Drawing Test and Total into NTA Scores. Complete merit shall be prepared by integrating NTA Scores of all shifts of all days.
The Chronological order to resolve a tie between candidates obtaining equal Total NTA scores in B.Arch.:
1. NTA score in Mathematics
2. NTA score in Aptitude Test
3. NTA score in Drawing Test
4. Candidates with less proportion of negative responses
5. Candidates older in age
Aptitude Test Syllabus
Awareness of buildings, persons, materials, places, objects, & texture linked to Architecture and built environment. Visualization of different sides of 3D objects from 2D drawings. Analytical reasoning & mental ability to solve questions based on visual, numerical and verbal topics.
Drawing Test Syllabus
● Three dimensional – perception: Understanding of scale & proportions of objects, building forms and elements along with appreciation of colour, texture, harmony and contrast. Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes. Drawing of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects. Using given shapes and forms to create 2D & 3D compositions.
● Memory drawing: Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape, landscape & rural life. For instance public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, riverfronts, jungles etc.