There is no particular age limit for admission and appearing to MHT-CET.
All the candidates passed / appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent test and having Indian Nationality.
(1) Maharashtra State Candidature
Needs to fulfill any one of the criteria as mentioned below:
- Candidates passing SSC and also HSC/Bachelor ofScience Examination/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State.
- Candidate who is either born in Maharashtraor is a Domicile of Maharashtra.
- Whose Father/Mother isdomiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possess Domicile Certificate.
- Whose Father/Mother is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission ofApplication Form for CAP.
- Whose Father/Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra orGovernment of Maharashtra Undertaking.
- Candidates passing SSC and/or HSC Examination from a recognized institution located in adisputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
(2) All India Candidature.
The Candidates having Indian Nationality are eligible under this Category. However candidates in this category may or may not appear for MHT-CET as Score of JEE(Main) shall be favored over MHT-CET 2020 for admission to B.E./B.Tech.
(3) Minority Candidature.
The Candidate belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community from State of Maharashtra and as notified by the Government.